Assessment of Andeavor (Not active) according to the management of its greenhouse gas emissions and of risks and opportunities related to the low-carbon transition.
Acknowledging Climate Change as a Business Issue
Level 0: Unaware of Climate Change as a Business Issue
1. Does the company acknowledge climate change as a significant issue for the business?
Level 1: Acknowledging Climate Change as a Business Issue
2. Does the company explicitly recognise climate change as a relevant risk and/or opportunity to the business?
3. Does the company have a policy (or equivalent) commitment to action on climate change?
Level 2: Building Capacity
4. Has the company set greenhouse gas emission reduction targets?
5. Has the company published information on its Scope 1 and 2 greenhouse gas emissions?
Level 3: Integrating into Operational Decision Making
6. Has the company nominated a board member or board committee with explicit responsibility for oversight of the climate change policy?
7. Has the company set quantitative targets for reducing its greenhouse gas emissions?
8. Does the company report on Scope 3 emissions?
9. Has the company had its operational (Scope 1 and/or 2) greenhouse gas emissions data verified?
10. Does the company support domestic and international efforts to mitigate climate change?
11. Does the company have a process to manage climate-related risks?
12. Does the company disclose Scope 3 use of product emissions?
Level 4: Strategic Assessment
13. Has the company set long-term quantitative targets for reducing its greenhouse gas emissions?
14. Has the company incorporated environmental, social and governance issues into executive remuneration?
15. Does the company incorporate climate change risks and opportunities in their strategy?
16. Does the company undertake climate scenario planning?
17. Does the company have an internal price of carbon?